Looking to enter a team in a 2023 IHAAZ Tournament?
Here's a check list of what you'll in order to do so.
- Register your team for the event: Fill out and submit our Tournament Registration Form by clicking HERE.
- Have your entry fee ready to pay: Within 2 working days of submitting your teams registration you will be sent an entry fee payment request via email. A teams registration is not complete until payment has been received.
- Build your roster: Once payment is received you will be prompted to submit your roster. Rosters must have at least 4 skaters and a goalie to be accepted and may have as many as 12 players and 2 goalies on their roster. Players must be age eligible for the division the team is entering. Age group cut offs can be found in the 2022 Season Info page or by clicking HERE.
- Have matching jerseys: All IHAAZ teams are required to have identical color, style, striping etc, jerseys in both a home (white/light) and away (dark) versions. This is mandatory for every rostered player and goalie. Each jersey must have a unique number 0-99. Single digit #'s will be listed as one digit (meaning #9 not #09). No taped on #'s will be excepted. Any player without a matching, numbered jersey will not be allowed to play. If you're new to IHAAZ and need jerseys click HERE for more info and pricing from our preferred jersey vendor True Threds, Teams buying through True Threds will receive special IHAAZ pricing and options.
- RHA Insurance: Each player and coach must have a 2022 Roller Hockey Alliance membership in order to be added to your roster. Click HERE to learn more about RHA and for info on how to complete a player registration. Any player without a verified RHA membership may not play. Verification of all players RHA membership will be done 48 hours prior to the first day of an event. Any player without an active RHA membership will be removed from the roster until such time as a membership can be confirmed.
- Waiver form: All rostered players, goalies, and coaching staff must complete the 2022 Waiver and Code of Conduct form. Verification of all players having submitted their waiver form will be done 48 hours prior to the first day of an event. Any player or coach without a completed waiver will be removed from the roster until such time as a completed a waiver submission can be confirmed. The waiver can be accessed by clicking HERE.